[DeTomaso] Pantera for sale

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 13:46:47 EDT 2013

Someone could get the VIN and add it to the registry too!

Chuck

IMHO this is a candidate for a track car at best, it will need floors,
rockers, rear deck lid and the interior is trash.

Buy it for under 10,000 ( mostly because the ZF is there ) and spend
another &20,000 on a glass deck lid, a crate motor, some
brakes, a make due floor pan, roll cage, race seat and belt.  Paint it
cheaply, throw on some stickers and have at it.

Lots of fun for 30K,

Michael

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 10:31 AM, Bill Lewis <lotus0005 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I hope someone has the story on this one - curious.  What would a
> knowledgable person pay for it?  BILL
>
> > To: detomaso at poca.com
> > From: tmshinro at aol.com
> > Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:54:40 -0400
> > Subject: [DeTomaso] Pantera for sale
> >
> > Saw this on Hemmings this morning.  If you ever wanted to know how white
> stripe tires would look on a Pantera, now you can see.

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/detomaso/pantera/1545109.html?ref
er=news

--

Michael L. Shortt