[DeTomaso] Puzzle for the gear heads

Jeff Cobb jeffcobb1 at me.com
Sun Mar 10 22:07:04 EDT 2013

Thank you David and friends, that was fun and I thank you all for letting me deal with the question.
An automotive sandbox like this should happen more often to keep us all sharp.
Got a few questions to make me feel better about being wrong. I may have to go back to CSI school.

Was the rattle a sway bar end?
Four or five speed?
Turbo boost is __psi?
Cable or hydr clutch slave?