[DeTomaso] Puzzle for the gear heads

David Fisher fisher95020 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 20:56:13 EDT 2013

You guys are good!

Here's the answer

Technically Will and Sean together got it right, but I think big credit
goes to all the contributors who narrowed it down for you.  I especially
like Jeff's detective work.

She goes like a scalded cat in the straights, but watch out for the corners
-  swing axle rear and trailing arm fronts make every corner a negotiation.
  Still,  there is something to be said for 1500 lbs and open air.

Now, where to send the burgers?!