[DeTomaso] NPC: LaFerrari - Bene!`

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 22:43:13 EST 2013

Outdated laws.

--
Will

From:  "michael at michaelshortt.com" <michaelsavga at gmail.com>
Date:  Saturday, March 9, 2013 9:55 PM
To:  Will Kooiman <will.kooiman at gmail.com>
Cc:  Mike Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net>, <detomaso at poca.com>
Subject:  Re: [DeTomaso] NPC: LaFerrari - Bene!`

Just laws in all countries require them, and designing stuff for a few
places that are exceptions just isn't done.

We have no state inspections in Georgia, so I guess I could install three
screens ( where I have no idea ) and eliminate the side view and rear view
mirrors.

What would be cool is a steering wheel button that displays a rear view HUD
style on the windscreen  ( like a video game ), can you imagine backing into
a parking place using that alone ( and yes, many cars have back up asst
cameras ( some even superimpose a pathway ) but none to my knowledge are HUD
type.

Hey, Gary...talking to you before it's too late!

Michael