[DeTomaso] NPC: LaFerrari - Bene!`

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 21:18:53 EST 2013

I like it.

I wonder why 6-figure sports cars don't have cameras and displays instead
of side mirrors, though.

You could argue that it is part of the design to have those sculpted
mirrors, but it would look a lot cleaner without them.

I don't buy that you need them for the angle.  You could have 2 or 3
cameras on the side, and then piece them together.  It isn't that hard.

I also don't buy that you need cameras to deal with low light or high
light situations.  Cameras are good enough to do a pretty damn good
picture in all situations, and at least as good as a tiny sculpted mirror.

Am I missing something?

--
Will