[DeTomaso] Crazy money for a Pre-L Pantera

Ian Hannington ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Sat Mar 9 07:44:29 EST 2013

Looks like my car except it red and mine is yellow, and mine is an L, but.......  8 & 10" Campy's, painted and highly detailed engine bay, Aldan shocks, heck I even have yellow piping on my seats.

Ok, if anyone wants to buy it, I will sacrifice it for  $83,000, but act fast before I come to my senses!!!

Ian