[DeTomaso] JOHN DENES & LASER TICKET IN MICHIGAN

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 8 13:35:10 EST 2013

The cops clocked my Campi clones as I was in a bend. I went to court, and the cop said he had recived special training and could tell within 3 mph how fast a car was going just by looking at it. He sat behind my car and called it a Lamborgini for 5 min, Ask the cop 2 questions. "Has radar ever given a false reading?" "Have you ever been wrong?"  When he ansers YES to both ...Look  at the judge and tell him this must be one of those times the cop and the radar was wrong!  Cops will lie in court. I made him look at the water dripping off my car because I had just washed it, In cour I asked if if he saw the water and he denied it. Make him prove it! I had a cop try to use another cars radar reading on me. He heard me let off the gas so the idiot assumed I was speeding.