[DeTomaso] Dumb Techno Question: Charcoal Cannister ?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Mar 7 21:23:11 EST 2013

The rollover vent valve I used was recommended to me by a fellow Pantera
racer.  I bought it from Pegasus Auto Racing:

https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/productdetails.asp?RecID=899

In the photo below, it's installed in a length of fuel line from the
vent valve on top the tank, routed down beside the tank between the tank
and the fender, and then back up so the valve itself is significantly
above the top of the tank and secured to the inner fender with an Adell
(sp) clamp.  In the case of my car, an L model, the engine trim piece on
the drivers side hides this very well under the bump for clearance of
the tank filler tube.

http://www.teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=5496

I've had no fuel starvation problems, or spillage issues.
Asa

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA