[DeTomaso] Dumb Techno Question: Charcoal Cannister ?

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Mar 7 13:34:11 EST 2013

Dear Asa,

                  Hmm.  So I can pull the charcoal canister.  That then
leads to the question of using the Pantera gas tank without any venting.
I must admit that I seem to have done that with the other Pantera for
about twenty plus years with no known detrimental effects.   So, is
there any problem with a non vented Pantera gas tank?

                             Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles