[DeTomaso] Pantera in Popular Hot Rodding

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Wed Mar 6 14:14:13 EST 2013

Thanks guys, a little slow at getting it to the finish line. The laser
shop has been very busy and we have taken on a basement renovation.

I have been continuing the development of the electronic actuated turn
signal and is going well. I have the encoder mounted with the steering
column back in the car. I have a mock up circuit working but I waiting on
an updated circuit board I am having made.

Gary