[DeTomaso] Pantera in Popular Hot Rodding

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Mar 6 00:48:28 EST 2013

FWIW:  In the latest edition (April) of Poplar Hot Rodding, on page 39, there's a brief story about a Pantera that is being refurbished by the Ring Brothers.  They are going to add their personal touches to it as they have done with other cars, and although they do quality work (it appears), I have not liked the few projects I've seen them do.  They claim they aren't going to make too many changes to the basic design of the car, but then they talk about adding some body mods, and putting an LS engine in it...
Chris