[DeTomaso] Roller Cam

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 20:37:08 EST 2013

If it is any consolation to those struggling to make aftermarket engine pieces fit together, I had more trouble when building a small block chevy recently.  They changed the block when they went roller cams...  so everything is different.  i had to throw away a flywheel.  different oil pans at different years.  two differnt water pump lengths, different timing chain covers.  oh my gosh - you would not believe how many parts I had to return when trying to fit it together.  I pretty much bought every engine piece at least twice, trying to get things to fit together....