[DeTomaso] Repair Costs - New vs. Old

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 03:46:15 EST 2013

Mine is very fast, and it is fun to drive.  It gets ~21mpg on the highway.

I ran it in the 1,000 ft. last year, and it did well, especially considering
it is stock.

But I still don't like the repair costs.  I want something that I look
forward to driving, like the 67 FB that I used to have, but also something
that is reasonable to repair, like the 67 FB that I used to have.

Of course, this is in addition to my Pantera.

--
Will