[DeTomaso] Oil dipsticks that can actually be checked!

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 22:37:09 EST 2013

Or you could ask someone on the list what the proper length should be,
measured from a known point, like where the dipstick enters the block.
You can't measure the total length because the tube length might vary.

It should be the same regardless of the pan, since the oil height in the
pan should be measured as a distance from the crank instead of the amount
the pan holds.

My point is you don't need to remove your pan.  You just need the proper
length for any 351C.

--
Will