[DeTomaso] exhaust manifold coating

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 4 15:26:43 EST 2013

I want to put in a plug for Performance Coatings, the folks in
Jonesboro, Georgia, that do all my coating work.

I sent the following email to Mike McDougal a couple of days ago that
introduced him to them.

The work they did for us on the Barrett Cuda project was first rate, as
can be seen in one of the photo albums on the Barrett Cuda Facebook
build diary, work that include the chassis, exhaust system, and all the
suspension components:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.210956852298383.52624.183432828384119&type=1

If you have any coating work to be done, give them a call and give them
a shot at your business. Terry and his brother Jerry, are car guys from
the word go and are great to deal with.

Dick Koch - Atlanta

Mike, are you looking to get the headers ceramic coated?  If so the
folks I use that do all of my work and also Hedman headers is
Performance Coatings.

Their web site is:
http://www.headercoatings.com/

They did all of our coatings for the Barrett Cuda project:
http://www.headercoatings.com/pages/Motor_Sports

If you want to find out more about what they may do for you, call them
and talk to Terry Mobley, the president, and tell him I asked you to
call him.

Dick Koch - Atlanta