[DeTomaso] Why did I buy a Pantera?

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Mon Mar 4 15:18:20 EST 2013

It seems like what one does with a Pantera depends and why it was purchased.
Investment?
Show car?
Track car?
Driver?

When one can answer these questions, one may know how to proceed.

"I say do what you want, and damn the values."  Thanks Will.

The comment below my signature was ripped from a Ferrari guy and changed for our entertainment - read and heed (IMO).

David in Durango
Not putting miles on your Pantera is like not having sex with your Girl Friend so she'll be more desirable to her next Boy Friend.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 8075 (20130304) __________

http://www.eset.com