[DeTomaso] Fidanza Flywheel

Chance Dorsey chance.dorsey at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 3 23:33:48 EST 2013

These are the shouldered bolts that I used with my Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel and they worked great.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/arp-130-2201

However, I cant comment on the flywheel because my motor has only run on my test stand:(  and currently resides there while I work on the car body.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s5NmupIq4dk

Thanks,

Chance Dorsey
Austin, TX