[DeTomaso] Roller Cam

dave londry davel at emspace.com
Sun Mar 3 13:58:59 EST 2013

I put Crane-style hydraulics (made by Gaterman and well-priced) into a
377C and needed no machine work.
I have a custom Bullet roller, done with a lot of help from Dan, and it
really, really works.
My timing hasn't changed and I haven't done a good A/F check yet, but it
seems close.
I did need a lot of improvement in the exhaust system (2 1/2" minimum
path) to get it right though.
dave