[DeTomaso] Wheels

Paul Rimov rimovp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 12:42:25 EST 2013

Can any one remember back about 14-15 years ago at the Vegas fun rally there were was a red car that had what looked like a set of Ferrari five star wheels, 512 boxer like. They were a one piece argent silver color and they were not Gotti wheels. I have gone through all my old photographs of wheel and cannot find a picture of them. I though they were compomotive wheels but I when I googled compomotive I did not come across any pictures of the wheels I am thinking of.

Cheers

Paul