[DeTomaso] Help Save the DumbA$$ - Gage Connections

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sun Mar 3 11:48:53 EST 2013

I have an enlarged diagram, and in looking at it again, it may get me there.
It does not show the back of the gages, but rather the front, and which
wires go where by pointing to the rim of the gage as the pin is on the back
at that position of the clock.  I'll take a closer look.  Wiring is one area
where I've not yet stretched my talents.

Thanks, Mike
  _____