[DeTomaso] Oil dipsticks that can actually be checked!

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Mar 3 07:13:17 EST 2013

My Pantera, #1488, must have the orig. Mustang one because it is a PITA.
You can barely see the dipstick handle to pull it out and can't see the
tube it fits back in from the back. If everybody else's was fixed, no
wonder there was confusion. Maybe if drive down to the Lincoln-Mercury
dealer and demand them to do the recall service.......