[DeTomaso] Help Save the DumbA$$ - Gage Connections

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Mar 2 22:06:57 EST 2013

OK, so I had grand ambitions to get my consoles recovered last October,
pulled the gages and switches except the amp gage, then promptly covered the
car and started remodeling the house . . .

Fast forward 4 months . . .

I am ready to get back into the car, and can't find the sheet I started with
the connection diagrams for the center console switches and gages as to
which wire goes to which connection.  I have each set of wires bundled to
the gage/switch it goes to, but no clue now as which goes to which.

I seem to recall a while back somebody posted something that showed the
backs of the switches and gages and which wire goes where.  I'm still stock,
so shouldn't' be any surprises.

Thanks
Mike Thomas