[DeTomaso] exhaust manifold coating

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 2 20:32:31 EST 2013

I coated a pair of used headers in a product from POR 15.  it is a thick cast iron gray-colored material - you can actually paint it on with a brush.  I would suggest one coat, let it dry, and then a second coat.  i only did one coat and it is a little transparent.  In the last 3 or 4 years since I did it, it has held up perfectly, unlike any other exhaust coating I have tried.  and much cheaper than the fancy shiny coatings!  of course, my car has not been in bad weather or salt.  justin