[DeTomaso] Oil dipsticks that can actually be checked!

thomas thomas at hax.se
Sat Mar 2 18:15:16 EST 2013

What is the problem with a stock dipstick that routes to the rear of the engine?

I had no problems with the stock stick, but replaced it with two cut and welded Audi V6 sticks, just to get a stick that seals with an O-ring to the tube. This was to avoid having unmetered air entering into the engine.

Thomas