[DeTomaso] Antenna upgrade options

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Mar 2 16:38:29 EST 2013

Dear Rob,

           Pantera One uses a conventional antenna.  Pantera Two has an
interior "Powered" (? It uses 12v if I remember correctly) antenna mounted
to the interior windshield in the upper left corner.  I got it from Pantera
Performance Center.

           Interior antennas---my limited experience

           Good news: they're out of the way are not a protuberance on the
outside of the car
                     They're discrete

            Bad news: FM reception is much less than conventional on weaker
or more distant stations.

           Modern antennas may be much improved over my older unit.

                      Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles