[DeTomaso] Late Model Seat Belt parts needed

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Jun 29 18:33:00 EDT 2013

Looking for parts for a late model set of seat belts.  Need the outer sill
plate and inner buckle/belt/frame mount.  Both of my reels are in good
shape.  The sill plates had an extension welded on for what might have been
a roll bar mount, and the inner buckle/belt/brackets are nasty.

Good news was I found little to no rust in either my windshield sill,
despite all the leaking (as seen from the inside after dash removal, nor in
my floors.  Big relief.

Thanks
Mike Thomas
VP, POCA