[DeTomaso] Qvale Mangusta/Bigua

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 13:43:19 EDT 2013

Late answering this post, but the car looks better in person than in photos.
I've seen two, and while personally I found them a little bland and
physically resembling a Ford convertible, they did look better than in
pictures. The interior was nicely trimmed, as you say.

I've heard that it is a quite competent car, you just have to get past the
styling..

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375