[DeTomaso] POCA Binder and TSBs

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jun 28 12:20:30 EDT 2013

In a message dated 6/28/13 8 22 23, bflesland at gmail.com writes:

> Mike,
> Can you please set me up for a CD "The Works"?
>

>>>Sure, you just have to pay for it first. :>)

Via PayPal, send $65 to:

treasurer at poca.com

with a note saying that it's for the 'works' CD.

Then, ALSO send $6 to:

MikeLDrew at aol.com

for the postage.   Include your mailing address please.   Oh, wait, you're
international so it will likely be more.   Well, send $6 anyway, and once I
know what the final cost is I'll let you know and you can send the
remainder.

For the others who also contacted me, if you're in the USA the instructions
above will work.

I've actually been stuck in Germany for a week (suffered three engine
failures, shutdowns and emergecy landings in three days, sigh) but hope to be
home by early next week, and will dispatch the CDs as soon as I get home.

Note that I only have 4-5 copies left.   If I run out I will have to ask AJ
to burn me another pile.