[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 11:10:46 EDT 2013

These seem so transparent to me, but they must work at least once in a
while.  We probably don't hear about it because the victim is humiliated.

I was scammed for some Cougar bumpers a decade or so ago.  The cash
involved was pretty slim but it taught me a good lesson that an over the
internet handshake is never enough.

sean