[DeTomaso] Clutch Adjustments

Freddy Henningsen fredhen at online.no
Fri Jun 28 05:52:08 EDT 2013

Thanks everyone for several good tip :)
 I think trying this one first. gearbox has been out for overhaul and I switched to the new slave cylinder as the Old was rusted and ugly. there were no problems with the Old. but I was not sure about were the bellcrank lerer should be mounted so it is possible that i have inserted it incorrectly.

Thanks

Freddy