[DeTomaso] Clutch Adjustments

Freddy Henningsen fredhen at online.no
Thu Jun 27 19:39:20 EDT 2013

've tried to read me to a solution to my problem. but can not figure out
what is wrong. someone who has solved this problem before?

anyone have an idea how I get the clutch pedal to take longer out? Today I
have to push it all the way down to the bottom (or more)to disconnect it. In
fact, I have to double tap the pedal to not get skarape sounds into the
transmission. I have replaced the slave cylinder and bled the system well.
The problem is that before I changed the sylynder it was enough to push the
pedal into 2-3cm before it hit bottom to relise the clutch. and I want me
back there. is it the length of the shaft on the slavesylinder so has to be
adjusted farther out??
Thanks

Freddy
7207