[DeTomaso]   GR4 lenses

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Jun 27 16:03:07 EDT 2013

Adding to Larry's excellent tail light information, be aware that Euro
red/yellow rear lenses were also available on some models of mid-'70s Maserati
Bora/Merak/Khamsin during DeTomaso's ownership of Maserati, but they
sometimes have a Maser' Trident cast into the lenses and are no cheaper than real
Pantera lenses. I have no idea who made them originally- perhaps Carello? I
suppose one could carefully polish the trident out..... I've also seen a
couple of Maseratis at car shows that are apparently running Pantera lenses due
to better availability or lower cost. FWIW- J Deryke