[DeTomaso] GR4 lenses

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 13:35:07 EDT 2013

In a message dated 6/26/13 8 40 43, julian_kift at hotmail.com writes:

> Mr. Fiat is about the cheapest option at half the vendor pricing, but
> worth checking if the vendors are selling oem Carello/Altissimo or
> reproduction lenses. I'm sure Mr.. Fiat is reproduction and I know Larry Finch is not
> impressed with the quality of some of the GR4 reproduction lenses out
> there, I cannot attest to the Euro lenses.
>

>>>A very interesting point!   I wasn't aware/hadn't considered the
possibility that the ones that the various vendors are selling are not genuine.

I do know that PI's lights are genuine NOS Carello, and I think several
other vendors have them as well.   Cast your net wider than Pantera
vendors--remember that 'our' lights were actually sourced from other cars, so you would
have a better chance with Maserati, Lamborghini, Fiat, Alfa Romeo vendors
for these things....