[DeTomaso] GR4 lenses

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 11:05:29 EDT 2013

In a message dated 6/26/13 6 59 56, kirby.schrader at gmail.com writes:

> From what I've been told, the Euro stock lenses (which I've had on my car
> for YEARS!) are getting 'really hard to get'.
>
>>>Only according to those Pantera vendors who don't have them!

Just as a general rule, when somebody tells me that a given part is
unobtainable, I hang up and call the next guy.   You'd be surprised with some
people have lurking on their shelves, particularly the guys who don't do as much
sales, in terms of overall volume.

> >I was trying to replace mine because one was cracked and they were
> looking decidedly old and dull.
>  I can't find any... but I'm sure someone will chime in that they know
> where to get them.
>
>>>In fact they are readily available, as are complete assemblies.   I know
a guy here on the forum stumbled across a giant cashe of complete NOS Euro
(not Gr4) taillight assemblies and sold them to PI Motorsports.   Other
vendors have them as well (Larry Stock is advertising Euro lenses (only) for
$180 each, and Mr. Fiat has them on E-bay for $113 each).

And so on and so forth....