[DeTomaso] GR4 lenses

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 09:59:56 EDT 2013

>From what I've been told, the Euro stock lenses (which I've had on my car
for YEARS!) are getting 'really hard to get'.
I was trying to replace mine because one was cracked and they were looking
decidedly old and dull.
I can't find any... but I'm sure someone will chime in that they know where
to get them.

Doesn't matter anymore, I used the Fresno connection and went with the
Group 4 look.