[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hemmings Digital Editions & Apps

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 09:27:32 EDT 2013

 I got the skinny on this from the Hemmings guys when I went to watch the cars in the Hemmings Great Race pass through Dubuque, Iowa for lunch on Sunday.  The Great Race is a time distance rally following the Mississippi river road from St Paul, MN to Mobile, AL which passed right through Dubuque.

Hemmings had a stand where the cars were stopping for lunch and had each of their publications on display trying to get people to subscribe.  I looked at the Pantera article and asked them if it was a reprint of the article that ran in their Sports and Exotic Cars publication a couple of years ago.  They said it was but as I was looking at the article I didn't see any driving impression comments I remembered reading in the older article.  They then said it is common for them to take the pictures of old articles and turn them into buyer's guide articles, which is what this appeared to be.

Tom