[DeTomaso] NPC: Racing is dangerous

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 07:16:38 EDT 2013

Mine had lost a U-joint sometime in a prior life too.  The sheet metal was
beat up, and it was covered up in roofing tar.  Once the undercoating was
reapplied, it was difficult to tell what happened.  I replaced most of it
when I did the rust repair, and I beat the rest back in shape as best I
could.  I didn't see any other evidence of damage, so for my car the
damage was just to the sheet metal around the half shaft.
--
Will