[DeTomaso] A/C condenser temperature - front mount

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 17:29:53 EDT 2013

I have an A/C condenser front and back, with Hall radiator and two fans,
with A/C on, I run 180 with 180 thermostat in Savannah, Georgia heat.
It does creep up at stoplights a  little and I avoid bumper to bumper
traffic anyway.

As I said summer before last, the single greatest improvement that I have
made to the car cooling wise was to have the radiator professional boiled
out/cleaned. plus my cooling mix of 1 gallon Peak 100% anti-freeze, 2.5
gallons of distilled water and 1 bottle of water wetter.  At the end of
mixing it up in a 5 gallon bucket, it a orange mix of cooling greatness.

Michael Shortt