[DeTomaso] Ride height and Koni adjustable shock adjustment

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 19:03:37 EDT 2013

I always measure from the lowest hard points on any car, using the simple
thought, how tall would something have to be before I scraped running over
it.
On my car that the the front frame crossmember in the front and the rear
support under the ZF in the rear.

You should always do this with half a tank of gas and enough weight in the
driver's seat/floor equal to your own weight.
If you are raising the car up and down with a jack, you need to roll in
back and forth a bit to get the suspension to settle in between adjustments
after letting back down.
Mine car is lowered and stiffened etc. Front is about 2.75" and rear is
about 3.25 inches from a flat and level surface.

Michael Shortt