[DeTomaso] Ride height and Koni adjustable shock adjustment

Lotus Esprit snk20 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 18:49:03 EDT 2013

Hey guys, I decided it might be time to check the ride height on 6661. Where does one measure on the car. I'm thinking from the garage floor to the lower A arm inside at the chassis pick up points. Also what is the recommended height. I have 17" wheels  with 275/40 rear 215/45 front tires if that matters which it shouldn't if I'm correct about where to measure.

Lastly, I have Koni adjustable shocks. Has anyone noted how much of a change in height you get with one complete rotation of the perch? I'd like to avoid having to repeatedly remove and remount tires etc.

Many thanks, Steve Griffin #6661