[DeTomaso] [NPC] Car Carrier Company

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 20:45:43 EDT 2013

Given that short distance, I either find a local racer with an enclosed
trailer who wanted to make some cash (1.00-1.50 per mile) or contact the
nearest auto auction and get a list of transporter dudes, lots of those
guys use F250/350 p'up with 2 and 3 car open trailers and they are fully
insured.

Michael Shortt