[DeTomaso] ....And this time I mean it.

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jun 16 13:04:04 EDT 2013

In a message dated 6/16/13 7 17 13, rob at dumoulins.net writes:

> Is there a cheaper alternative to $828 that is high quality.
>

>>>Do you NEED to replace the gasket?   The original gaskets are pretty
high quality and it's quite likely they are reuseable.   Before spending a
dime, I'd take the car to the shop that will do the work and ask their opinion.

Since they've never done it before, it's important that they know that it
is impossible to install the trim after the windshield is in.   The trim goes
into the gasket first, then the glass, then the assembly is installed in
the car.