[DeTomaso] ....And this time I mean it.

"Jürgen M. Wilms" juergen.wilms at cox.net
Sun Jun 16 11:28:36 EDT 2013

Have you tried Pilkington and URO Glass? I do not know about deTomaso Pantera glass, but I have bought glass for my ISIO Grifo from them here in Europe and found that they have a surprising selection of glass for classic cars. A quick Google inquiry shows that they might have some capabilities to serve in the US too:

http://www.pilkington.com/north-america/usa/english/automotive/agr/pilkington+classics/
http://www.uroglas.com/americans.html

As to the gaskets: I do not know US deTomaso sources. However, in Europe, these are the people to consider as most resellers on eBay buy from them anyway:

http://www.cicognaniguarnizioni.it/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=227:pantera-1970-89&catid=29:detomaso&Itemid=24&lang=en

I would be interested if these sources are competitive from your vantage point.

Jürgen.