[DeTomaso] Speedo died today

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jun 15 23:45:51 EDT 2013

... and if you have a case of there being no stub left to grab a hold of
(as in my case), use a really strong magnet and -slowly- back out the
retaining screw so you can squeeze it if necessary against the gear on
the way out if you lose hold of it.

Asa
been there, done that... no drama (thankfully)

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com