[DeTomaso] "Throwaway Cars" tale

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 22:59:13 EDT 2013

I don't find it hard to believe that a Lamborghini dealer can fix the ECU
of a Diabblo, in fact I thought it was hard to believe that in this day and
age with people making custom chips to over come performance limitations
built in by the manufacturers and all the tuners thart work on electronic
efi. The part I refuse to believe is that you can get anything done at a
Lamborghini  shop for a few hundred bucks! Come on, who are you trying to
kid?
Boyd