[DeTomaso] NPC? Why do people black out license plate numbers in photos on Internet?

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Sat Jun 15 22:07:13 EDT 2013

In Oklahoma it hasn't been 10 years since your social security number
was your drivers license number as well as what you used on your farm
trailer as a 9 digit tag number.  Fortunately you are not required to
license trailers here in Oklahoma and when I take one out of state I buy
a farm plate for $7.00 because I use a farm truck to tow.

I don't think anyone wants to steal an Okies identity,
jerry