[DeTomaso] NPC? Why do people black out license plate numbers inphotos on Internet?

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sat Jun 15 18:20:07 EDT 2013

Big brother seems to be more about someone with a vendeta no matter what
the reason is; political or otherwise. Could be simple jealosy, or you
could be the target of a cause....you know, rich American with sportscare
who violates everyone elses rights.

If this were you:
http://media2.abc15.com//photo/2013/04/11/Scottsdale_plane_belly_landing_481730000_20130411181853_640_480.JPG

you onlty need to go here to find out who this is:
http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Inquiry.aspx

As far as a licenseplate, it's not much harder then that. I am not
particulary worried about mine...but I understand the issue of high
profile autos. The moment it is publicised, the context can be used for so
many things.

This is also the reason I will not put a vanity plate on my car. Vanity
plates are easy to spot and memorize. To tell you the truth, I don't even
know the numbers on my own cars.

If you see a plate "DMB ITALIAN" you don't have to see it for 1/4 of a
second to remember it.

If you see 290bje*& 3j....Close your eyes, what was that number?