[DeTomaso] NPC? Why do people black out license plate numbers in photos on Internet?

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 15 18:09:13 EDT 2013

There could be many reasons beyond privacy.

What if you have 30 cars and don't want to maintain active plates on each car? You can borrow one from another.

What if they're expired?

My Detomaso is black and pics of it look better with the plate blacked out also.

Use one of these:

http://www.provaplates.com/

A great way to preserve the Italian heritage of our cars while looking absolutely RIDIC on a black car.

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw