[DeTomaso] Gts numbers

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 12:32:31 EDT 2013

I am talking about my car. It is a US 1973 L . It's previous owner ( now
deceased)  is obviously unavailable to answer any questions. It has been
repainted twice .It was originally yellow, then red and is now white with
the rear hatch ( which is Fiberglas ) painted flat black ( like the euro
GTS ) . It also has the black diamond stitch vinyl on the inside of both
the front hood and rear hatch as well as the euro roof mounted antenna. It
also has an Edelbrock performer aluminum intake as well as a holly 650. I
have been planning on having the car painted and replacing the 73 front
bumper with black bumperettes. I am not crazy about the car in white but
when I read about and saw the Euro GTS  and since my car has much of the
Euro GTS accoutrements I though I might  complete the scheme instead of
completely changing the color. I would never attempt to represent the car
as anything other then an "L" . It has many additional upgrades that make
it in spirit closer to a GTS then an L so I thought about going for the
complete visual package.
Boyd