[DeTomaso] Glass Date Codes

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 15:03:13 EDT 2013

Listers,

I've started another topic in the registry Technical Answers section
for Glass Date Codes.  The link will appear soon on:

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp

Right now I need examples of YOUR glass Makers Mark stamps.
This identification stamp indicates the manufacturer (like SICURSIV)
the month and year of manufacture, Government requirements met, etc...

Factory glass has this stamp on each piece.  If you put something black
(T-shirt?) behind the glass the photo is better.

You may be surprised to know that even on an "original" car, the dates will
vary some.  So take photos of all that differ.  Also include which piece of
glass (windshield, left wing window, door window, rear panel, left gill
window, etc...)

Send your photos to editor1 at provamo.com please identify your VIN so I know
the date of manufacture of the car the photos came from, as I am building a
table for the details.  Example:
Month/year of car (build date), glass date codes, etc...

By sharing some photos, this counts as 'sharing' and if necessary your
registry account will be upgraded to full access.

When many people contribute, we will all benefit from the knowledge.

Chuck
The DeTomaso Registry Guy
www.DeTomasoRegistry.org